Without question, the way creative professionals “create” is evolving at a rapid pace. Now, the rise of Artificial Intelligence promises much more in the very near future.
If you are a creative in either the film or video production industries, this may well be the most important podcast you will listen to this year. Artificial intelligence will have a profound impact on how you do your work over the next decade. Machines will not replace humans, at least not in the near term, but they will become very active creative partners.
Let’s prove this on this podcast. Let’s actually have artificial intelligence answer parts of this listener question for us, using voice recognition combined with a search within a database of keywords that should trigger an automated response. Sorta like when you ask Siri or Google.. here it goes.
– Get our newsletter packed with cool stuff for serious videographers
– Morgan – official motion picture trailer
– Morgan Trailer Created by Artificial Intelligence | IndieWire
– Online Video Editor | Smart Video Maker by Magisto
– A New AI Can Write Music as Well as a Human Composer – Futurism
– Amper Music® – AI Music Composer for Content Creators
– This sci-fi film was shot entirely by autonomous drones – Engadget
– Hover Camera