Question: My JVC GR-D90 camcorder won’t work. I’m getting the message “Please Wait” then “Condensation Operation Paused”. Can you give me any advice?
Answer: This is a well known problem with camcorder regardless of climate changes.
There are a few suggestions on how to fix the issue, but nothing solid:
- Take your camcorder apart.
- Clean the condensation sensor.
- and this article from a JVC owner who tried all of the above
If it is still under warranty, don’t do any of the above! Have JVC fix it.
- Grab Viewer’s Attention Right Now
- Congratulations! We’re Now Creating Video for Goldfish: Mastering the Art of the 6 Second Video Ad
- Using This One Technique in Your Videos Will Instantly Capture and Keep Your Audience’s Attention
- Get Chosen: How Will You Make Your Unskippable Video?
- This Guy Compared the iPhone X and the Panasonic GH5 With Surprising Results
- Video Production and Soul Sucking Clients
- How to Sell Hurricane Video to the News
- 5 Apple Marketing Techniques For Video Businesses