Local and major news outlets are always hungry for compelling footage to complement their stories. They want it. They need it.
Being first on the scene and recording an interesting event suddenly makes your footage highly desired… and media outlets are willing to pay top dollar for it!
Video of a simple car fire on the highway can sell anywhere between $50 – $850
But is what you shot good enough? Who do you contact to actually sell it? Do you give it up for free?
A trained stringer has an advantage with knowledge. News organizations are looking for the elite stringers, the ones who are all in and who can provide content on particular topics or locations when the opportunities arise. .
What this course will teach you:
- Startup costs
- The best equipment
- Free apps and tools to quickly send your videos to the news
- Production techniques to avoid
- Where and how to find consistent work
- What to really charge
- Plus more!
- You’re a video production freelancer who is not afraid to hustle
- Willingness to learn
- Any computer or mobile device regardless of operating system
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for you if you are a student, freelancer who wants to know how to increase your income while still doing what you love
- This course is not for you if you’re not willing to hustle
5.00 average based on 1 rating
- Duration : 1 day
- Max Students : 50
- Enrolled : 33
- Certification included
- Premium Subscription FREE
- Podcast FREE