As creative agencies and production firms worldwide scrap campaigns derailed by COVID-19, they’re now facing the reality that brands are still expecting work—but they can’t create new video or hold photoshoots.
- Brands still expect work, and production needs to adjust.
- Animation is allowing agencies to think even bigger.
- Stock image and video companies are a valuable resource.
- Shooting Video in a Storm
- The Entertainment Attorney for Video Pros: A Legal Q&A with Gordon Firemark
- The Future of Video Production
- Artificial Intelligence and Video Production – Will it Replace Humans?
- How to Produce Money Making Special Interest Videos
- Selling your Video to the News
- Making MORE Money with Real Estate Video
- The Impossible Video