Underwater videography is just cool, exciting, dangerous. For unique wildlife shots… this is the field to get in to. Sure it’s expensive, the equipment the training, but its all worth it.
What started all of this? how did interest in bringing cameras into the water start?
Let’s go way back in time…way before Jacque Cousteau, NOVA or Mutual of Omaha bringing us the cool images of sharks and shipwrecks to our living room….let’s give a big thanks to a TV show called Sea Hunt starring Lloyd Bridges.
- Shooting Video in a Storm
- Questions, Questions and More Questions!
- Making MORE Money with Real Estate Video
- September 11 – One Videographer’s Story
- The Future of Video Production
- Selling your Video to the News
- Behind the Scenes of the Longest Running, Highest Rated Holiday TV Special
- The Entertainment Attorney for Video Pros: A Legal Q&A with Gordon Firemark