Etsy recently launched beta testing of an exciting new feature: video for individual product listings. We could talk ourselves blue in the face about why video is such a powerful marketing tool. We know it. You know it…
Video sells products!
Beautiful images can help bring your products to life, but a video enhances the features of your offer, engages all of your customer’s senses, helps buyers get closer to making a purchase decision and will give you an edge over sellers who don’t have video.
Video can also make your product sales flop if not done right
If you’re ready to make a video that actually works for your Etsy products and you don’t know where to start, learn from the pros LIVE as we answer all of the technical, business and creative questions for you in this new webinar.
What you will learn:
- Easy to follow technical specs and what they all mean
- Unique Etsy user data and what makes them actually buy
- 5 tricks video professionals use to make videos truly engaging
- The types of videos you should not add to your listings
- Succesful sample videos to get inspiration from
- Free, off the shelf software tools to create compelling video instantly
- Live editing sample to see how easy it is to create a video
- Plus more!
What you get:
- Instant link to LIVE Zoom webinar
- Unlimited, anytime access to the recording for later viewing
- 5 curated videos with even more tips
- Tons of tips, tools and techniques the video pros use
- Additional links to helpful articles
- Links to free video software and production resources
- Bargains and deals on products mentioned
- Easy access on desktop and mobile
- Live Q&A after the workshop
- Continued one-one coaching when the webinar is over
- You’re a Etsy seller who wants to use video for their listing
- Willingness to learn
- Any computer or mobile device regardless of operating system
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for you if you’re an Etsy shop owner who wants to get the advantage selling with video on your listings
- An Etsy shop owner who is looking to create an even greater impact and experience for your customers
- A seller who wants to add value to your items when photos fall short
- You want to improve your products’ rankings and the overall performance of your shop
Ready to improve your products’ rankings and the overall performance of your Etsy shop?
Create an even greater impact and experience for your customers!