I just received an email from a client asking me to produce a short 20 second video showing children being amazed at their new marine exhibits.
They want the video for Tuesday April 21, 2020
Apparently, a sponsor is ready to pull my client’s funding and he wants to impress them with a video during a Zoom call for continued support.
I’m known for helping clients in a bind and completing projects fast so I would instantly start arranging kid auditions with a talent agency, get on the phone with aquarium staff for off hour shooting times, gather a small crew, lighting, sound…all logistics are running through my head…blah, blah…but wait!
This is very last minute. The weekend is approaching and social distancing is NOT going to make this video possible.
- The talent agency is closed and not auditioning
- We’re not going to be able to interact with talent.
- We can’t shoot video in the aquarium because it’s also closed.
I have nothing! This %#$$!! pandemic is slowing me down!
My peers are telling me to let the project go or saying it’s impossible to accomplish.
But I am NOT going to back down. I’m able to do this!
Join me on
Monday, April 20, 2020 @ 11 am EST (this webinar already took place. Click the replay button below.) and watch me pull this project together LIVE, in real time online at live.thedvshow.com
The web camera is on and the editing software is being fired up as I welcome you to watch me attempt to create a seemingly impossible client video from ABSOLUTELY NOTHING directly to your screen at home.
My goal is to get a video in the client’s hands within 2 hours and to inspire you.
Will I do it? or miserably fail? is this live production going to be a flop?
You will just have to watch…and learn!
- 5 Eye Opening Questions all Video Makers Should be Prepared for
- Video Production and Soul Sucking Clients
- Live Streaming to Multiple Platforms Simultaneously
- How Much Should I Charge for Video
- Excuse Letter for Bad Wedding Video
- The Formula for Making Money Producing Video
- Video Production Creative Briefs
- Email Large Video Files with These Services