Stacie asks: I was wondering if there was a list of COVID-19 related resources available to freelance videographers?
This is a crazy time for every member of the creative community on a global level.
PHLEARN has compiled an exhaustive list of coronavirus resources specifically for freelancers on their website. From free software, webinars, legal resources, where to sell or promote your stuff online, grants and funding – this is definitely worth the look!
Thanks to them for doing this!
- Coronovirus Relief Programs, Loans, Grants
- Freelancers Relief Fund: Freelancers Union’s fund to support freelancers impacted by COVID-19
- Freelance Audio Fund: Association of Independents in Radio (AIR) provides emergency relief to the professional audio community impacted by COVID-19. Open to non-AIR members. Deadline: Apr 25, 2020.
- Freelance Investigative Reporters and Editors (FIRE) Services and Grants: FIRE helps independent journalists by providing two services: a complimentary Editorial Consultancy and a Virtual Newsroom. Services and grants of up to $12,500 are provided to assist freelance reporters working on investigative stories. Rolling deadline, with special consideration for covid19-related investigations.
- Find Video Production Jobs Right Now
- Coronavirus and Live Streaming Your Class Room
- Websites That Pay You For Video
- How Much Should I Charge for Video
- 8 Sources of Free Music for Video
- 38 Free Tools to Help Create a Summer Blockbuster
- 22 Directories To List Your Wedding Video Business In
- Video Professional vs the “Video Professional”