Nick asks: Due to this pandemic we’re scrambling to get our church service online. We have the cameras but are stumped on how to use OBS as the switching software. Any quick tutorials? The setup?
Answer: Thanks to this video…this is as quick as it gets.
- Mobile Studio Essentials: Three iPhones and an iPad
- The Easiest Way to Create Pro Live Streams Right Now
- Ten Ways for Churches to Use Video Right Now
- Big List of Supported Cameras: Final Cut Pro X
- Forget Zacuto Rigs: 4 Clever Uses for a Tripod
- Video Storage on Google Drive is Changing
- 15+ FCPX Color Correction Tutorials
- Tilt Shift Video Production is Just Cool